Camp parents are the core of a camp’s business. They ultimately decide whether or not to select a particular camp as the best summer experience for their child and whether to recommend a camp to others.
Camper Satisfaction Insights (CSI) provides a look at what parents and campers really think of everything—from programming to safety, and food to facilities. This in-depth, customizable market research tool helps camps pinpoint strengths and weaknesses according to respondents’ feedback. By revealing potential areas for improvement, camp management can identify an action plan that will help them better serve parents, campers, and their budget.
Administered by Summation Research, Camper Satisfaction Insights helps camps:
- Determine areas of strength
- Identify areas of opportunity in programming, fundraising, facilities, marketing, retention, alumni and more
- Compare to a national aggregate of approximately 70 camps
- Identify and manage perceptions and expectations of camper families
- Identify opportunities for greater communications, marketing and recruitment
For more information regarding pricing and registration, please contact email@example.com.
How is CSI benefiting camps? See what the field is saying:
“The information gathered through these professional surveys has provided us with customer satisfaction data for all aspects of the Ramah Wisconsin experience. This valuable information has helped us enhance our program to better meet the needs of our campers and will be a very valuable tool as we develop a strategic plan for the coming decade.”
-Dr. Jeff Kopin, President, Camp Ramah in Wisconsin
“The survey was incredibly helpful in identifying both areas in which we successfully stand out and areas needing improvement. As a team, my staff was able to utilize the results as a tool to delve deeper into bettering camp.”
– Michelle Koplan, Executive Director B’nai B’rith Camp
Staff members are essential to running a successful camp, and satisfied staff usually means a happy group of campers, a smoother run-operation, and a higher-level program. Staff Satisfaction Insights (SSI) will help you capture feedback from your staff, measuring staff satisfaction and their Jewish experience at camp. Soliciting feedback from this important stakeholder group can help with staff recruitment, training and development, and will support your efforts in creating a transformative Jewish experience for your staff community.
Administered by Summation Research, Staff Satisfaction Insights helps camps:
- Determine areas of strength for the staff experience
- Identify areas of opportunity in work environment, supervision and leadership, training, and more
- Compare to a national aggregate of camps
- Identify and manage perceptions and expectations of staff members