- As part of the Fellowship, the Foundation for Jewish Camp (FJC) will fully subsidize the cost of all travel that is arranged, booked and approved by FJC and a third-party agency, FCM Travel Solutions, for Fellows, Liaisons and Directors (or their representatives).
- All participants are expected to participate in the seminar in its entirety (Sunday, May 21, 2017 from 2pm ET through Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 12pm ET). Any deviations from this must be approved by FJC, and the participant is responsible for any additional costs incurred by the approved deviations.
- You’ll receive an email from an FCM Travel Solutions agent after you register for the Seminar. You must reply to that email within 24 hours, to confirm or request changes to the itinerary.This ensures the price quoted does not fluctuate.
- All tickets are non-refundable and round-trip. If you do not arrive for your inbound flight to BWI, your return ticket is automatically cancelled.
- Note that your travel must be round-trip to and from home, college/university, or camp.
- FJC only covers travel costs within North America. FJC does not cover transportation to/from the airport.
- FJC is not responsible for the cost of travel arranged after April 13, 2017(registration close date).
- All participants cancelling their Seminar attendance after April 20, 2017 are subject to a $31 processing fee in addition to the cost of any travel booked.
- If you plan to extend or alter your trip in any way, FCM Travel Solutions will ask for your credit card information up-front on the phone. Please be prepared to pay for any additional costs associated with changing or altering your flight as soon as you confirm your itinerary.
- If participants fail to register for transportation by the registration close date, or if any changes are made after the registration close date, and therefore the travel cost increases or change fees are applied, the camp will be responsible for the difference in cost.
- During travel, any flight changes due to weather, etc. will be handled between the participant and FCM Travel Solutions. All participants will have direct contact information for FCM Travel Solutions.
- Participants are responsible for reimbursing the full cost of travel if cancellation occurs after travel arrangements are confirmed.
- If FJC is unable to recuperate funds from the participant for any costs incurred for changes or cancellations, the camp is ultimately responsible for covering the costs.
- In the event of flight cancellation by the airline, FJC reimburses participants the IRS per diem for each travel day.
- All participants travel independently. We are unable to book group flights or ensure camp cohorts travel together. Flights are booked as each participant registers and are subject to airline rules and regulations.
- Due to the short length of the Seminar, FJC is not responsible for the cost of baggage, whether checked or carry-on, for any participants. Please confirm your airline does not have any hidden baggage fees.
- Fellows are not permitted to drive to the Cornerstone Seminar. While Liaisons are permitted to drive, FJC does not reimburse participants’ driving expenses.